Thursday, January 7, 2010

FIRST THOUGHTS

Both of you are officially out of the country!

First thoughts... GO!

1 comment:

  1. I was really, really, really really scared. I am sooo bad at speaking the language and I feel really guilty. But I am going to get better! Because this place is awesome! We all said why we came to japan at orientation, and I said something I'd never said out loud before, and that was "I wanted to get out of Baltimore", which is pretty much true. And yea, this is an amazing place, but my favorite part so far is that it's completely new and far away, and I'm on my own. I wasn't trying to get away from you guys, but some other guys, and a bit of myself. I'd reached a plateau at b-more, I need to stretch myself a little.

    Everything seems cheap but it adds up fast D: NOOO

    I'm bracing myself for culture shock

    ReplyDelete