HOW ARE YOU GUYS DOING?!?!
I just back from New Orleans (SIGGRAPH was a blast!) I'm having problems talking coherently about it (soooo much awesomeness in just one week!)
Currently I'm back home in NJ! Yes, the heart grows fonder with time... so I'm pysched right now about being back!
I miss you guys terribly and hope you're all doing well! (when I was missing you guys yesterday I started playing Becca's cd) :D
cheers :D
jean
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gWoUZ-Jm7E
Monday, August 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That Catozzi guy is so very springy. I watched the vid a few times...I just can't get over those flips. I want to draw them!
ReplyDeleteOne of these days you have to tell us all about siggraph, OK? In the meantime, enjoy homelife!
I know! He's great!
ReplyDeleteWill do on the siggraph! Maybe the three of us should have a reunion get together whatnot when we all get back!