Hey! This actually isn't much of an update. I'm leaving for Siggraph in one week.
Bit nervous, but it should be really cool!
After that, I'll go back to Bmore for maybe a day... THEN I'm going up to NJ.
Still don't have bootcamp working on my comp, but oh well.
I hope you're doing okay! I'm sorry I haven't been doing a good job keeping in touch :(
Has anyone had any interesting random thoughts lately?
Sunday, July 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bean you're going to have so much fun that you wont remember being nervous at all. Plus the amazing Kit Ho and Christine will be there ;)
ReplyDeleteI know you will have a fun time!
Interesting random thought: Jean I thought of a superpower I want!
ReplyDeleteI realized it the other day and then remembered that you always ask. "What superpower would you want?" I always would say telekinesis. Actually, when I was in middle school a friend of mine (who I admired) would always say he wished he had telekinesis. It would be cool, but it was his idea, not mine.
Truly, I want to have a great, big, loud voice. Kind of like Black Canary but more like Barbra Streisand, you know?
That's what I've wanted ever since I was a little kid! It's my deep, dark wish. I never considered it in the context of a superpower.
But you know, we all already have superpowers! We have amazing visual powers! We can see things no one else can see and create things no one else can create. I'm amazed every day. Is that conceited?
Still, if I could choose between being able to draw and being able to sing, I would be tempted to trade.
also: I love you jean and sid! have fun at Siggraph, jean! I mean seriously, if it turns out to be a drag you must find a way to make it a rocking party.